Medical Social Services
We also offer Medical Social Services, which is a kind of service that focuses more on psychosocial help especially to patients or family members of patients. This kind of service is given out by our compassionate staff that knows how to sympathize with patients or their loved ones and help them get over different emotions or prepare them in the possibly grim situations to come. First and foremost, we connect our patients to community resources which can span in the areas of:
- Counseling for Family Members
- Rehabilitation Planning
- Counseling Sessions with the Patient
- Placement Assistance in a Nursing Home or Care Facility
- Psychosocial Assessments
- Helping the Family Adjust to Loss or Change
- Guidance on Healthcare Policies
- Arranging Medical Equipment Rentals
- Grief Counseling
- Finding Fund Sources for Health Care
Safeway Healthcare Services is happy to serve clients and families within the DFW metroplex and surrounding counties. These Medical Social services are designed to achieve the best of health for your loved ones.
We can provide services at a predetermined schedule or upon request. For clients who could use the help of professionals with their health management, give us a call at 972-262-7662 for a personalized care plan.